3.0
Coverage Area

Very annoyed!!!!!

We have been promised better service since the acquisition from Coosa Cable. It hasn't happened, our phones & Internet go in and out daily with no warning, out 10 minutes or hours at a time.

I just get a phone dialed and it goes out, or half way through an internet transaction, and it is gone. I have tried to do some of this work very early in the morning, thinking the lines would be free, certainly there is no lineman up a pole working on it, but these outages continue. Also Cable TV is affected, but not as often. At the request of USA technicians, I have unplugged and re-plugged all wiring to their modem, and a few minutes later we are back with same condition.

I have a 2 page time sheet of the on/off times for last two days, that I will be sending to Credit department,expecting some major adjustments to our billing. Last months bill, they adjusted, but advised me I needed to call them on each outage,so they can record. Can't call them when the phone is out. I have a cell phone, but doesn't work well in a rural area home.

We have to use it outdoors to make contact with anybody.Needless to say, I've never had service this bad before and we have many aged folks in our area. We are considering looking for a different phone provider, but again rural areas don't have many bungle options.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usa Communications Bundle.

Reason of review: General phone/internet service that continues going out..

I didn't like: Amount of time to have a technician fix the problem.

Comments

Pell City, Alabama, United States #1346236

USA Communications internet service is still down (7/2/2017) and has been down since 6/30/2017.