3.0
Coverage Area

Very annoyed!!!!!

We have been promised better service since the acquisition from Coosa Cable. It hasn't happened, our phones & Internet go in and out daily with no warning, out 10 minutes or hours at a time.

I just get a phone dialed and it goes out, or half way through an internet transaction, and it is gone. I have tried to do some of this work very early in the morning, thinking the lines would be free, certainly there is no lineman up a pole working on it, but these outages continue. Also Cable TV is affected, but not as often. At the request of USA technicians, I have unplugged and re-plugged all wiring to their modem, and a few minutes later we are back with same condition.

I have a 2 page time sheet of the on/off times for last two days, that I will be sending to Credit department,expecting some major adjustments to our billing. Last months bill, they adjusted, but advised me I needed to call them on each outage,so they can record. Can't call them when the phone is out. I have a cell phone, but doesn't work well in a rural area home.

We have to use it outdoors to make contact with anybody.Needless to say, I've never had service this bad before and we have many aged folks in our area. We are considering looking for a different phone provider, but again rural areas don't have many bungle options.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of amount of time to have a technician fix the problem. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "general phone/internet service that continues going out." of usa communications bundle. USA Communications needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned usa communications bundle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at USA Communications.

Comments

Pell City, Alabama, United States #1346236

USA Communications internet service is still down (7/2/2017) and has been down since 6/30/2017.