2.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I was excited when USA Communications bought Coosa Cable. I didn't think the services could get any worse. (1st mistake). I upgraded my internet to 15MB, (2d mistake) then lost my discount for bundle services. The internet rarely delivers the download of 15MB and the upload of 1MB has never worked. The upload is so bad it will not even measure on a speed test... just times out. I am now paying $32 a month more for services that at best work partially. I was told that they were upgrading our area and would compete that process in June (hasn't happened).

TV Service is average at best, HD channels sometime work and other channels are fuzzy frequently, I've swapped boxes. Customer service tells me it is because of week signal. (FIX IT).

To sum it up, we have lost channels on TV, internet is hit and miss, I've gone weeks without internet service and USA has never offered any cost concession. I've called customer service so much I am tired, they are nice but NOTHING ever gets fixed. In my area there are no alternatives for internet so I am stuck with the "crappy internet" but I do plan to go to another TV service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of usa communications bundle. USA Communications needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned usa communications bundle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at USA Communications.

Comments

Pell City, Alabama, United States #1214682

I could have written this and I am in same situation.In Lincoln and also have no other service available but to back to a dish service which I do not want.

I sincerely hope Charter will buy them out for service around here.

I would be willing to pay a little more for dependable service.AM in LA