Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have USA Communications Internet service that is when I wants to work.i have called tech support so much it seems they know my number and will put me on hold 15 -20 minutes at a time just to tell the same thing .Well thats depends on the tech had one tell me it was up and running for the past 3 days while i was looking at it unplugged to do a hard reset.

Which i have to do just about every day. They schedule technician's to come out but i end up with an installer that looks at the pritty lights and tells my wife its working. Cause at the time it is. Tells her of it goes out give him a call but leaves no direct number.

Then it goes out and they schedule and never show up. This is the 2nd modem they say the lines are good. So it has to be on their end.some kind of spike from what I've read.

Sucked with Coosa and sucks with USA Communications but Pell City is getting a brand new office.Fix the problem s .

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Drs9079 is overall dissatisfied with USA Communications. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about USA Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare USA Communications to other companies on our site.

Comments